Thursday, January 18, 2007

A MEMO TO BARBARA BOXER FROM CONDOLEEZZA RICE

Dear Barbara,

In case you haven’t heard, you are a minority. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, only 49% of the women in this country are married. That means the majority of us are living without a spouse. You think I’m not qualified to send other people’s children to war because I have none of my own. Next, you’ll say that since I have battery-operated toys in my bed stand, I shouldn’t have a say on reproductive rights (as if after 45 years of marriage, you're not tight with the Energizer bunny). Let me make myself clear. As the most influential woman in the world, I am qualified to send whomever I damn please to his or her death. And that kind of power does not come battery operated.

Single and lovin’ it,
Condi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard she uses the GWB action figure with the codpiece

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home