Friday, April 06, 2007

PELOSI AND MALIKI HAVE SECRET E-MAIL RELATIONS*

From: Nuri al-Maliki
Subject: Your Trip to Syria
Date: April 5, 2007 12:20:07 AM
To: Nancy Pelosi

My Dear House Leader,

I hope you are well. I heard you were in Syria to meet President Bashar al-Assad. This came as much surprise. Bashar is younger and more handsome than me, yes? I thought you and I make booty full music together two month ago. Was our music not better than you and Syrian president make? Did he show you his oud? Why you come to my part of world without visiting me? Do you know how many sheepless nights I have spent thinking of you in your green suit that make your eyeballs shine like precious jewels?

Dear lady, I want nothing more than to have diplomatic relations with you again.

al

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

From: Nancy Pelosi
Subject: Re: Your Trip to Syria
Date: April 5, 2007 4:24:07 PM EST
To: Nuri al-Maliki

Dear al,

It is so nice to hear from you. I hope you are well, considering the situation my country’s so-called "president" has put you in. Let me assure you, the music that Bashar and I made did not compare to the moving aria that you and I experienced. He and I only sang in a diatonic scale, and when he tried to show me his oud, I politely refused.

I hope to visit you again very soon. Maybe we can sneak away from our delegations for some private diplomatic relations. "President" Bush doesn’t even have to know.

Nan

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
*Second in a series. To read first email:
http://thenoosewire.blogspot.com/2007/02/pelosi-and-maliki-have-secret-e-mail.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is good

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home