Thursday, April 05, 2007

TOMMY THOMPSON AND FRED THOMPSON TO BECOME ONE CANDIDATE

Tommy Thompson, the former governor of Wisconsin and secretary of Health and Human Services in President Bush's administration, has officially kicked off his campaign for president. “There is room in this campaign for only one Thompson,” he announced. “And as of today, I am that Thompson. However, I generously offered to share my candidacy with Fred Thompson, should he decide to enter the race. But there was a “Law & Order” marathon on and he never got back to me. If he does choose to run with me for the co-presidency, we will call ourselves either Frommy Thompson or the Thompson Twins.”

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Frommy Thompson”? Dont they sell those at Starbucks?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Adair Seldon said...

No. You're thinking of the "Ice Blended" at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Ziem said...

Remember "Ethan Frome"?

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home