Wednesday, April 11, 2007

‘GIRLS GONE WILD’ FOUNDER TO MAKE COMPROMISING VIDEOS OF JANET RENO

After seven women sued “Girls Gone Wild” founder Joe Francis, claiming they were underage when filmed in sexually provocative situations on a Florida beach, a federal judge sentenced him to make videos of Janet Reno baring her breasts. “Ms. Reno will be available during spring break," said the judge, "and Sex on the Beach Jello Shooters are her favorite.” After hearing the verdict, Francis became enraged and yelled obscenities, to which the judge banged his gavel and replied, “I also order you to shoot Katherine Harris without her makeup on.” Francis is currently in jail after refusing to serve his sentence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liκe reаԁing thгοugh an aгticlе that ωill make ρеoρlе think.
Also, thank you fοг peгmitting me tο сomment!



My webρage ... http://Jedrzejjakubowski.com/
Also see my website - hcl ephedrine

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home