Friday, January 26, 2007

HILLARY’S DRAMA COACH CALLS HER "A NATURAL"

In preparation for announcing her candidacy for the presidency, Hillary Clinton hired a prominent protégé of Lee Strasberg from the New York theater community. “When she first came to me, she knew her dialogue and I could see where her motivation was coming from, but she wasn’t exuding an emotional honesty,” said the drama coach. “Now, when she tells you she wants to start a conversation, you just want to cuddle up next to her in a fetal position and have her tell you that everything is going to be ok. I have to say, I’ve worked with Olivier, Brando, DeNiro, and Streep, and Hillary is up there with the best of them. I think right now, the country needs strong, maternal characters who can make us feel secure. I’m just glad I could help create one.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home