Wednesday, April 18, 2007

MISSING KARL ROVE EMAIL DISCOVERED

From: Karl Rove
Subject: Covering our Asses
Date: October 20, 2004 12:20:07 AM
To: POTUS

Hey Dub,

In addition to firing the attorneys, I’ve been thinking of new attacks on the country we could plan in the event that any more Dems or reporters stick their noses where they don’t belong. Here’s one I think you’ll really like.

We get a North Korean suicidist to murder a bunch of students on a college campus in the South. Not only does it take the American people’s minds off whatever scandal we're trying to cover up, it gives us carte blanche to strike North Korea. It also plays to two of our favorite subjects—terrorism and immigration. Plus, you can make a speech on the campus the next day and appear compassionate like after 9/11 (we’ll get ahold of that brilliant makeup artist with the faux tears again). And man, will your approval ratings soar!

I think we’ll know when the right time to strike will be. I'll get one of my underlings to find us the North Korean.

Karl

P.S. They don’t call me your brain for nothing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziem said...

After the past seven years, I almost wonder if this isn't an actual e-mail. ;o)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home