Wednesday, December 06, 2006

TACO BELL PATRONS MAKE A RUN FOR THE BORDER

Taco Bell has closed nine of its fast-food outlets in New Jersey and New York, due to an outbreak of E. Coli that sickened and hospitalized a number of its customers. Epidemiologists are still searching for the origin of the contamination but have narrowed it down to the tacos, burritos, gorditas, chalupas, nachos, Enchiritos®, quesadillas, tostadas, taco salads, Mexican pizzas, Crunchwrap Supreme®, Meximelt® and all side dishes. “After I ate a 7-Layer Burrito, I had intense diarrhea, abdominal cramps and projectile vomiting,” said a nauseous customer. “I just thank God I wasn’t in New Jersey or New York where the E. Coli outbreak was.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bailey said...

Good thing I dont eat fast food there. Yet another reason to not eat fast food.

http://sms100.blogspot.com/

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home