Saturday, February 03, 2007

PELOSI AND MALIKI HAVE SECRET E-MAIL RELATIONS

From: Nuri al-Maliki
Subject: Our Meeting
Date: February 1, 2007 12:20:07 AM
To: Nancy Pelosi

Dear House Leader Pelosi,

I enjoyed meeting you very much. You are quite charming, attractive, level head woman. In fact, it was most refresheen to meet the American from Washington who is no sociopath (but then I don’t really know you that well yet ; )

I hope we can have relations together to free my people from the dimwit madman oppressor, as well as the sextarian violence here. I think it clear we see eyeball to eyeball on these matter. I count on you, dear lady, to work hand in hand with me to stop these horror.

al

P.S. Did I tell you how much I like your green suit? It made both your eyeballs shine like precious jewels.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

From: Nancy Pelosi
Subject: Re: Our Meeting
Date: February 1, 2007 4:24:07 PM EST
To: Nuri al-Maliki

Dear al,

I’m so glad we came out of our meeting with a greater understanding of each other's point of view. I, too, want to work together with you to free your country from the dimwit madman oppressor, and I will do everything in my power to stop the insanity and inhumanity.

Nancy

P.S. I can’t deny there was a chemistry between us. Did you say your aftershave was called “Old Schwarma Spice?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home