Tuesday, May 15, 2007

PUTIN AND RICE AGREE TO TONE DOWN RHETORIC

According to Russia’s foreign minister, Condoleeza Rice met Vladimir Putin to discuss growing rifts between Moscow and Washington and agreed that the rhetoric in US-Russian relations should be toned down. Here is a sample of the exchange that followed:

Rice: How ‘bout that Sanjaya?
Putin: Only in America.
Rice: We are a multicultural society.
Putin: I know. You still have our Yakov Smirnov.
Rice: That was his choice.
Putin: Of course. What Russian wouldn’t choose to live in Branson, Missouri?
Rice: He has his own theatre.
Putin: I will vote for Jordin Sparks. Maybe she will go to Branson too.
Rice: Wise choice.
Putin: The number is toll free, right?
Rice: Yes. Or you can send a text message.
Putin: Maybe I'll vote twice.
Rice: I'll make sure she pays a visit to Russia if she wins.
Putin: I will mark my Kremlin calendar.
Rice: We are good then?
Putin: We are good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Putin’ on the Rice?

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home