Thursday, February 08, 2007

GIULIANI ALMOST SEEKS PRESIDENCY

Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani took one more step toward an official White House run by filing the paperwork to establish an exploratory committee. When asked by reporters what foreign policy experience he had that made him qualified to turn Iraq around, he said, “Look what I did with Times Square. First, I'll ban all handguns and personal bombs in Baghdad. Then, I’ll build a Gap, Disney Store and Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. Next, I’ll bring ‘Phantom’ and ‘Cats’ to town. After that, I’ll hire a Madison Avenue ad agency to create a tourism campaign with TV spots and full page ads. And on December 31, 2009 at 11 pm, the Iraqi people will be celebrating in Baghdad Square at Ahmed Chalabi’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve. But baby steps. I can’t commit to running yet."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziem said...

Do you think this time (after he didn't bother in '93) he'll make sure the radios for FD and PD actually work? On the good side of Rudy - he made being homeless illegal... oh, wait....

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home