Monday, March 19, 2007

STUDY SHOWS MEN WHO CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES MAKE BETTER PRESIDENTS

A recent study at Johns Hopkins University showed a distinct correlation between strong, decisive leaders and presidents who commit adultery. “FDR, JFK and William Jefferson Clinton immediately come to mind,” said the head researcher. “I would say that from the current crop of potential nominees, John McCain, Rudy Guiliani and Newt Gingrich show the most promise.” When rationalizing his past, John McCain said, “Though cheating on my wife went against my nature, I knew one day I might want to seek the presidency.” Guiliani proclaimed, “Regrettably for my family, I was thinking of my country first.” Newt Gingrich theorized, “Sure I screwed around on my wife while she had cancer, but my mistress was America.” The researcher said he thought the current crop of Democrats were all too faithful to be commander in chief.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

W has screwed the entire country (OK, I exagerate, he's only screwed the lower 98%) repeatedly and in countless variations. Where does that put him?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dude Clinton is not at all the only one. ur blind and phony if u think so. "Ike," "FDR," "JFK," Thomas Jefferson. John McCain would be the first bad president who cheated on his wife (reagan would be the first bad president to divorce his wife). Obama would be the first great president who didn't cheat on his wife.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Alayna said...

Most of the celebrities cheat on their spouses. Even presidents cheat on their spouses, but it never comes out as they have a lot of power and they can do whatever they want to suppress the issue. It is very hard to catch a cheating spouse when they are the president of a country.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home